State: California City: Anaheim Clear all filters (2 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Linders Furniture review in Anaheim, California: I was ripped off by Linders

invited to a special customers sell and was sold a cabinette which delivery kept getting postponed until the company went out of business. They refused to return my money through Discover for furniture never received. That SO CALLED SPECIAL CUSTOMER SELL WAS A SCAM. Is there a class action suit started against these scam artists. What are trusting loyal customers supposed to do. Why aren't any of these companies regulated and held accountable. Aren't these companies that buy the closing store responsible for the customers like myself that never received furniture paid for. This sucks. kristi.stannard@ahmchealth.com

Lucky me, I went from a small condo to a large house and had several empty rooms to fill. Time to go furniture shopping again, so I went back to linders since I had previously bought a microfiber sectional and a buffet, was quite pleased.

I purchased a doorbuster 399.99 sofa, and also wanted to purchase the matching loveseat for 299.00 bu tcouldnt afford it at that time. So about 8 months later they begin their 'going out of business blowout'. I figured now would be a smart time to buy the loveseat. Wrong.

The price for my matching love seat was 499.00. I had to call *** on that. I had them pull up my past purchasesto prove I paid less for a larger matching item and that they should honor me that previous price. Wrong.

I ended up paying 399.99 for the love seat cuz I needed it to match the set. They basically are making up the prices as needed by them. I guess I got what I needed from them, my house is full now.

all my purchases from them to this point was great. Oh well.

Review
Loss

Linders Furniture-Do Not Buy From There

I purchased a couch from Linders back in August 2011. Linders said it would take 12 weeks for it to be shipped. Got call from them about delays. Now it appears that im not the only one who has been taken by Linders. Got call today and said furniture can not be delivered and money can not be refunded to credit card...what a scam. I guess its a call to my credit card company to see if I can get my money back. I would love to sue them but im sure im one of many who wants to get their money back. The credit card company should not have to bail them out. Now we know they are or have gone out of business.
Review