State: California City: Laguna Niguel Clear all filters (2 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Linders Furniture review in Laguna Niguel, California: Linders ripped me off

I ordered four pieces of furniture in Aug. from Linders. I was put off each month by customer service, who said there were production problems. In Nov. I received a call saying there would be no furniture coming and no refund of the $2500 I had paid. Now they're having a big sale! Why can't I get what I ordered? No wonder they're going out of business when they treat people this way. I'm a senior who has been severely ripped off by this no-good company! This has alerted me to beware of paying for anything before it arrives.

LINDERS WAS A COMPLETE JOKE FROM THE VERY TOP TO BOTTOM WORKED 2 YEARS THERE AND THEY TREATED THIER GOOD EMPLOYES TERRIBLE WHY THE UNTRAINED LITTLE GIRLS WITH TATS AND MINI DRESSES RAN WILD. COMPANY MISSION TO TREAT EVEYONE WITH AN ENJOYABLE AND PROFESSINAL EXPERIENCE. A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO COME TO LINDERS TO WORK IT WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK WITH PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT.QUIT MY JOB OF 12 YEARS TO WORK FOR THESE PIECE OF *** PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Review

Linders Furniture review in Laguna Niguel, California: Furniture Promotion Scam? I'm still pissed!

I purchased a bedroom set in April 2009 while they offered a $500 promotional deal involving Costco receipts and the entitlement of $500 in Costco gift cards. I fulfilled my part for months and never received a gift card. I contacted both the store and Linder's corporate. I was promised an email within 10 days indicating the status of the promotion. Surprise! I didn't get anything but continued runaround from both store management and corporate. It is now February 2010. After being jacked around once again this week by both corporate and the store management I have had it. Costco was not at fault her. Costco good. Linder's bad.
Review
#172044 Review #172044 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Linders Furniture Customer Service