State: California City: Los Angeles Clear all filters (32 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Linder's Furniture should be ashamed!!!!!

I purchased a Black Marble table set from Linder's Furniture along with a 5 year warranty for an additional $69.95 and was told it would cover any damages to the furniture. My children spilled some beverages on the Marble top which became stained. I called the warranty company and a technician came out was unable to repair the damage. After speaking with Guardsman the warranty company, I was told that Linder's were no longer in business and a refund of the warranty purchased would be given to me. Now I'm stuck with a marble table that can't be repaired or replaced. When I purchased the warranty at their Rancho Cucamonga store, the representative told me that should any damage occur to my furniture that it will be repaired or replaced. Now I can't reach anyone. I'm very disappointed and upset with Linder's. This is bad business for anyone. If they knew their doors would be closing, they shouldn't offer people such a good deal. I would not have purchased the table or the warranty had they been honest and upfront with me. I hope there's a class action suit coming in the soon not distant near future against Linder's Furniture.

Can i get linderns warranty insurance number? thanks!!

Hi Malik, Who refunded back your $69.95? I have the same problem.

I purchased the 5 year warranty which I need right now but the warranty company does not have me in their system. However, I'm holding an invoice on what I paid.

View more comments (1)
Review

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Linder's did not deliver!!!!!

I had a 5,000.00 dollar bedroom set on layaway had payed 3,000.00 on it and went to make another payment and the store was closed no signs of numbers to call completely empty!!!!! They had said they would be there until mid February they were gone feb 2 did i just loose 3,0000 I am pissed this is not fair.Is there anything we can do to get our money back or at least something else!!!!! This cannot be legal no wonder they are going out of business!!!! Someone please help !!! what can I do Roxanne West
Loss

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Just overall a crooked operation

My wife and I travel past Laguna on I5 everyday to t5e office and noticed t5e signs indicating t5e store was offering "Clearance" prices in its "Final Days'. We decided to stop and take a look around. We were recently looking at coffee tables and decided to give t5e store a quick walk t5roug5. Upon entering, I couldn't 5elp but notice a sign w5ic5 said "All sales final". We found a table t5at was basically a trunk and stood t5ere waiting for a quote as it was not marked. A gentleman walked over and we casually asked 5im t5e price. After making us wait w5ile 5e c5ecked, 5e came back wit5 $850.00 including t5e two end tables or 350.00 by itself. I gasped, "350.00 for a trunk?". On our way out my wife noticed a sofa set s5e recognized for we purc5ased t5e sofa t5ere 2 years before as a doorbuster for 599.99 (t5ey delivered it wit5 two rig5t seat cus5ions and it took six mont5s and eig5t p5one calls to finally get t5e left one, a different story) My wife exclaimed, "I t5ink I would like t5e matc5ing c5air for our sofa, w5at do you t5ink? I said "It must be mis-marked at 2499.99!". Anot5er associate over5eard me and assurred me it was t5e correct price. I told 5im 5ow muc5 we 5ad paid for t5e sofa before, and 5e said "but t5is time it includes t5e c5air and ottoman". So I couldn't 5elp it w5en I asked... "So t5is is an 1900.00 c5air?". T5en 5e proceeded to laug5???? T5is place is a complete and utter rip off. T5ey marked everyt5ing up 200% before t5eir so called "Clearance Sale".
Loss

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Gift certificates not honored.

Went the grocery certificates route not once but twice. I never got a nickel. Then Linders sent me five $100 gift certificates with an experation of 8/31/12. Heard they were going out of business so went in to use the certificates. I was told they won't honor them. I think a judge needs to get involved and make them honor what the company has promised people, whether it is cetificates or merchandise. To many companies get away with this kind of theft with no accountability. Shame on them and everyone else who want to screw the public.
Review

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Linder's furniture took my deposit then closed the store. They are in receivership. Wont return depo

Linder's furniture store in Murrieta Ca. took my deposit on a piece of furniture on Oct. 26. On Oct. 31 I went to pay off the balance and arrange for a delivery. The store was closed and a note on the door saying they were closed for inventory until the following Friday. I went back to the store on Nov. 5 and they were handing out a piece of paper telling us that our deposits were forfeited and to call an 800 number for instructions. i called the number and yes my deposited was not refundable. I could rebuy the item at the new price. I was lucky, only $50. Some people had paid thousands. I filed a report with the Consumer Fraud Bureau of Calif. Now I am just waiting.

I was told by consumer fraud bureau that they went into liquidation not backruptcy or forclosure so we can't sue. I don't know if that is true or not. I wish someone had a lawyer in the family and could tell us if we could file a class action suit.

DO NOT USE CASH!! They took 1300.00 AND THEN SOLD MY BED FROM UNDER ME.

I am in the middle of the dispute with this company and no longer have my sales receipt, can anyone provide me with a copy of the back of their sales receipt that states their return policy. Any help is appreciated

I *** used a credit card the card company should refund all the money. I used a check and it had been cashed before I got home.

We all need to file with the consumer affairs dept. or get a class action suit.

Cant we sue them? They have refused to refund my 400 deposit

so i'm out 400 and no sofa

I gave a big deposit 4 months ago and was told my furniture would arive in 5-7weeks. I was at the store after 9 weeks and was told it would arrive in 10 days.

I received a call a week later saying it would be delivered in 2wks. 2days ago, they said they cancelled the order, for me to speak with my credit card company for a refund.

I gave a big deposit 4 months ago and was told my furniture would arive in 5-7weeks. I was at the store after 9 months and they said it would arrive in 10 days.

I received a call saying it would be delivered in 2wks. 2days ago, they said they cancelled the order and for me to speak with my credit card company for my refund.

View more comments (7)
Review

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Did not send my sofa and could not refund money back to crdit card

they delayed my delivery of my sofa and then called me today that they could not complete my order and can not put the credit back on to my credit card and told me to call the credit card co. myself. i could not believe what she was telling me to do. she said that was all she had to say. i never hear of something so crazy. what is going on with linders. anybody know. are they going bankrupt or what. i will never buy anything from them again. can anyone give me some input on this. anyone with the same problem. they need to be turned over to the better business bureau.

Does anyone have linders warranty insurance number??? :? :upset

We bought a sectional from Westminster Linder's on 10/07/11 - after we paid by bank card they told us it wasn't in stock and we would get it by 10/19 - so on 10/26 I called the store. They said I had to call customer service.

When I finally got a hold of them they said there was a problem at the manufacturer and they would deliver on 11/21. I asked when they planned on telling me this and they said oh we were going to call today - yeah right. Now we got the call that we are not going to receive the sofa and cannot get our $ back. After several times trying to call customer service and getting hung up on or not answered at all they told me today that I had to go into the store and if I could prove that I purchased it with a bank card I could get store credit only.

Why would I want store credit to a store that is closing? She told me there were no other options.

I wonder how I would have even known this since no one ever told me before I called today. I have a feeling I am out my $1,800 :( :(

Linders in going bankrupt, or they have a huge scam going. We bought 4000 dollars of furniture, on credit card.

And like others, received a call that they can't fulfill the orther. Ok, give me my money back, sorry we can't do that either. U R on your own.

Hopefuly VISA card will return the charges. We bought at the Westminister store.

I'm in the same boat. Paid 5K for the furniture that was supposedly in stock back in September and was going to be delivered on September 19th.

Ever since they were giving me bs about manufacturer not having certain pieces only to tell me today that not only they don't have the furniture that was sold from inventory, but they are not issuing refunds as well - go talk to your credit card. The phone number given as their customer service belongs to a hired 3rd party, according to the person who answered the phone after 20 min. on hold. They are refusing to provide any info in writing - my credit company requested this to expedite the returd - no way they are even given that.

Yet you are right - they are still taking orders in the stores - was in one yesterday. Glad I scared a guy who was about to buy a coffee table away from them.

This very same thing happened to me today! They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

I put a deposit on a sectional that I purchased in early October and was told to pay the other half when I pick it up. They told me today that they cant fulfill my order and can not refund my money. I had to file a claim against them today as well.

This company is still open and selling couches to people!!! I am so mad!

As an insider, I can honestly say that linders was closed all week for inventory (first step when filing bankruptcy). I don't agree with the way linders is handling this situation.

They need to be up front with all contractors, employees and customers. They claim that they will begin customers starting today.

I hope ou all get your money back. :sigh

rsg

Im with everyone else on this one....hopefully the credit card company will go after them. Its really bad when they say cant deliver and cant give money back.

9/10/11 Furniture purchased at Linders Westminster. Sales associate encouraged us to pay cash for in-store items and finance the remainder of "back-order" items.

Expected Delivery 10/23

No call received from Linders in week prior to expected delivery to schedule delivery or otherwise explain any update.

I called Linders 3 times during week of 10/17 & 10/24 and was told they had not received my furniture and would call when me when my order came in.

10/28 Finally rec'd a call from Linders saying "order taking longer than expected, should arrive next week"

11/04 Rec'd call from some unknown party saying "Linders cannot fulfill your order, neither can they issue a refund to your credit card. Please call your credit card company to resolve. No other information can be provided at this time."

11/04 The telephone numbers for Linders are not working. Cannot reach anyone.

11/04 Spoke to the "Dispatch Center" was told they are a separate company contracted by Linders and others to delivery furniture only. Due to the high number of calls they've received they've been in contact with Linders and was told that Linders is conducting inventory the entire week of 10/31 to 11/04 and that all their offices are closed for this inventory, but that someone from Linders should be calling customers today. Recommended trying to contact Linders on Monday, after inventory.

11/04 T; sw credit card company GE Finance. They will place account on 20 day hold in order to allow us time to resolve the issue with the vendor (Linders). We need to send our billing dispute in writing asap if we cannot resolve the issue with Linders.

Im in the same boat. Got the same call but could no answer.

they left me a message telling me to call the 1800 number for customer service . I did that but no answer. I called my credit card co.

and stated the charge back process hope i get my money back. I have done some little looking around looks like they are going to bk.

View more comments (8)
Review
Linder's Furniture has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! Veronica, Rosa, and Marcela are rude and completely unapologetic. My dining set delivery was over two weeks late. They finally called to schedule delivery and I thought everything was set. Then they call the...

linders has refused to gove me a rfund for the sectional they are nOT going to deliver.

they are forcing us to buy something else and with a store credit instead of my cash back like i gave them the day of purchase

IS THIS LEGAL???

I dont see how?

View more comments

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Horrible Customer Service

This company is the worst. We purchased a bedroom set and needed to buy another nightstand. They will not give prices over the phone. Ive called a nearby store (they closed the one near my house). They never call me back. I submitted an online request, no response was ever given. Ive called corporate and they wont give me a price on the phone. I dont want to drive 1+ hr to a store just to get a price for a nightstand. This company blows. Go somewhere else, I definitely will never buy from them again and I will tell everyone I know that they are awful.
Loss

Linders Furniture review in Los Angeles, California: Linder's Furniture failed to replaced recently purchased bed

Expensive bed purchased in June. Bed delivered in August. In October,the right side of the bed collapsed. Made several attempts to contact office. It took two weeks to get someone to come out. Pictures were taken and was told the office would determine if the fault was customer or manufacture. It been another week, with no response. Bed purchased for adult daughter with mental disorder and having a consistent sleeping pattern is critical for her treatment. Finally, I wrote letter to the President, CEO and Marketing Director. No response from anyone. I thought Linder's Furniture was reliable store.

Contact Linders Furniture Customer Service

2745 reviews
1.8
Compare Linders Furniture vs Ashley Furniture

Linders Furniture sale manager name Katherine is a big liar

Me and my daughter went to Garden Grove warehouse closing sale and met a very nice Vietnamese sale lady who was very helpful and proffessional at first we were just looking see what's going on since we live close by but this sale lady is one of wonderful human being so we decided to buy 2 mattresses at liquidation and the customer service girl wrote it up for us told us she had done reserve our mattress at their warehouse location for us to pick up. When we show up to pick up next couple of days found out the sale manager name Katherine was hungry for her own commission took our mattresses to sell for another customer and we came back in twice still as of now our mattress still not available for pick up or delivery. Meanwhile we did not know how horrible this manager was we refer our relative came to ask for the same Vietnamese lady had helped us for bedroom set and they was sold by another Hispanic male name Ryan he kept saying the Vietnamese sale lady was busy and he would write up the order for her and on top of that he gave 100.00 discount from the original price I was quote before we sent our relative in. We did not realize this until we look at the sale order only have Ryan name on it and the manager name Katherine was aware of this since she was the one who put in the OK for the discount. Linders Furniture manager is a big liar and rip off their own sale people and customers....We will never buy from Linders again!!!

Holy ***... I mean come on...

That took me like 10 minutes to read...

Your either a *** or retarded... Either way you definitely need to get your money back and invest it in school!!!

To whomever wrote this review:

Your writing is horrible! You seriously need to brush up on your basic writing skills. It does not matter how angry or upset you were when you typed this, you need to proof-read before you submit another ramble.

View more comments (1)