Linder's Furniture has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!Veronica, Rosa, and Marcela are rude and completely unapologetic.

My dining set delivery was over two weeks late. They finally called to schedule delivery and I thought everything was set. Then they call the night before delivery and tell me that they cannot deliver for another 2 weeks!! I asked to cancel and have my money refunded, and they said it will take 21 days for me to get my money back!

Do not do business with this company.

The leaset they could do is refund my money and apologize, but they wont even do that, then Veronica hung up on me!Rude, nasty, customer service department.

Had an Experience with Linders Furniture?

Comments

linders has refused to gove me a rfund for the sectional they are nOT going to deliver.

they are forcing us to buy something else and with a store credit instead of my cash back like i gave them the day of purchase

IS THIS LEGAL???

I dont see how?

So is the place going out of business?

okay just got someone on the phone from the cerritos store and he gave me the number where we can all get some answers but not till saturday

the number to call is 888 412-1713

OMG j hope we do get our furniture I'm planing a wine party on Dec 5th and was hoping to show off my new furniture, this sucks!!!

The number I was given to call for their new customer service is 888-416-1743 starting Friday since they are now being handled by the liquidation consultants they will start rescheduling deliveries if you call that number. :(

I'm in the same boat.I thought I was the only one who was going through this.I called all the stores for the past two days.

No wonder the company's down under. I have a mattress on layway and I am moving next week. I'm pregnant and need a mattress asap. This is ridiculous!!!!

I will most definitely stop by the Torrance store and see what the *** is going on.Never Again!!!

phillip linder shame on you

Yes, definitely everyone should contact your credit card companies, they are obviously gone. I realize our good luck was only because it was items on the floor they could sell instantly. Meanwhile, I'll try and find out what's going on with the liquidation, maybe you can buy similar furniture for cheap.

You got it because it was clearance and in stock.We have "custom" furniture being delivered.

I stopped by their store and warehouse here in Torrance. It is locked up tight with cardboard and newspapers covering the windows . Doesn't look good for us. I do not know a company that would sit down for 5 days for inventory,close customer service department and not answer calls.

Isn't inventory done at night after hours. We have called our credit card company.

I will stop back by on the 5th the day the note on the door says they will re-open.Keep posting

I am sorry to hear about all of the problems people have had who ordered furniture.We actually had a great experience with the Cathedral City store buying two clearance items just a couple of weeks ago, that were delivered as promised.

We cancelled another item (a mattress protector) because we found it cheaper elsewhere, and customer service promptly refunded our credit card.

We hesitated on a couple of other items that we haven't seen anywhere else, so it would be great to find out where the furniture is going.:roll