Me and my daughter went to Garden Grove warehouse closing sale and met a very nice Vietnamese sale lady who was very helpful and proffessional at first we were just looking see what's going on since we live close by but this sale lady is one of wonderful human being so we decided to buy 2 mattresses at liquidation and the customer service girl wrote it up for us told us she had done reserve our mattress at their warehouse location for us to pick up. When we show up to pick up next couple of days found out the sale manager name Katherine was hungry for her own commission took our mattresses to sell for another customer and we came back in twice still as of now our mattress still not available for pick up or delivery. Meanwhile

we did not know how horrible this manager was we refer our relative came to ask for the same Vietnamese lady had helped us for bedroom set and they was sold by another Hispanic male name Ryan he kept saying the Vietnamese sale lady was busy and he would write up the order for her and on top of that he gave 100.00 discount from the original price I was quote before we sent our relative in. We did not realize this until we look at the sale order only have Ryan name on it and the manager name Katherine was aware of this since she was the one who put in the OK for the discount.

Linders Furniture manager is a big liar and rip off their own sale people and customers....We will never buy from Linders again!!!

Holy ***...I mean come on...

That took me like 10 minutes to read...

Your either a *** or retarded...Either way you definitely need to get your money back and invest it in school!!!

To whomever wrote this review:

Your writing is horrible! You seriously need to brush up on your basic writing skills. It does not matter how angry or upset you were when you typed this, you need to proof-read before you submit another ramble.