Ordered custom couch from Linders in Laguna Hills, Ca. Was told it would be 6 to 8 weeks.

Four months later I was called and scheduled delivery...they never showed up! This happened not once, but THREE TIMES! Refused to return my phone calls, lied about progress of order, manager pretended to be unavailable when I showed up at store! Called one afternoon and reached warehouse by accident.

Driver told me they routinely treat customers this way. I can't believe they are still in business....my guess is that they have cash flow problems, not to mention a lack of scruples!

Would NEVER do business with them again!!

Comments

I ONCE HEARD ERIC FOUCRIER TELL A CUSTOMER HIS CHAIRS WERE DELAYED BECUASE THIER WAS A SHORTAGE OF LEATHER IN CHINA THIER WERE TO MANY PEOPLE BUYING SHOES AND LADIES HANDBAGS AND THATS WHERE ALL THE COWHIDE WAS GOING.

Customer please call Linder's Furniture so that we may better assist you. Without pertinent information from you, we are unable to look into your order. Please call me directly at 714-622-7902.

We are sorry for any delay this was customer made product from China and the delay was only do to the fact that there was delay on materials needed to manufacture the sofa. Sometimes there are delays on customer orders.

If you have any other issues please contact me directly at 714 657 7599

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Without pertinent information from you, we are unable to look into your order. Please call us at customer service -888-412-1743 so that we may better assist you.