State: Nevada Clear all filters (2 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

Linders Furniture a big disappointment!!!

Update by user Jun 28, 2011

Update - received a call from Sue at corporate, my chair has shipped from the factory in the Midwest. IF it arrives next week, they\'ll \'do their best\' to get it to me the week of July 4th.

In addition to the $40.00 store credit, they\'re adding a $69.99 credit for the delivery charge. Note: I\'m not getting any money back but now I have $110.00 store credit...

I\'m waiting for a call back to get this documented in email or a letter.

I want to believe that this situation will be resolved in 10-14 days; at this point I\'m still skeptical.

I\'ll update again when my chair is received, in perfect condition, the store credit is verified, and goods have been purchased.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2011

Had a great buying experience at the Cerritos, CA store; took the time to email corporate to compliment the sales person and manager.[ purchase made on 5/23] Three emails later, haven't heard back from corporate. Originally told would be updated week of 6/13. Had to call store to find out order had been delayed to 6/23. New manager says week of July 4th. I was so happy to be 'buying American'. The thrill is gone and their corporate attitude is very poor! No discount on price or $69.99 delivery charge - but I get a $40.00 instore credit --- why would I want to do business with them again? Spend your hard-earned money somewhere else! Customer service is a huge part of the experience and Linders doesn't have a clue what it is.
Smidty

This is typical of their attitude. Absolutely no clue what Customer Service is about. Hope you got you chair

Review

Linders Furniture review in Las Vegas, Nevada: Damaged Goods

I had couches delivered and they were damaged. They returned a week later with new couches which were again damaged. They were supposed to be redelivered today- another week later, but I was told they don't have the love seat. I asked for my money back. They said they would call me back. No one called. I called back, was put on hold, and no one answered. I tried calling back, with no answer. I went to the store, and they said I have to deal with customer services, which I did. I will keep trying until I get my money back.

Sounds very familiar! I'm going through something very similar.

There customer service is horrible!

its been over a month and I still don't have all my furniture. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO LINDERS!

Review