State: Texas Clear all filters (1 of 70 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

Linders Furniture review in Austin, Texas: Linders didn't give $500 rebate as agreed on contract

Linders does not live up to their agreements. As part of a Linders company promotion I was told that I would receive a grocery voucer of $25 per month totaling $500 for purchasing a $1,600 entertainment center. After nine months of following the instructions and receiving NOTHING I inquired with Linders why this was happening. Linders told me (I had to call them!) that the company providing vouchers went out of business. Linders now wants to negotiate a $350 voucher to use towards the purchase of more Linders furniture. Is this a scam or what? I recommend that you consider other furniture companies that are reputable.

Count me in! I purchased two flat panel TV's with Linder's Furniture and followed their remate instructions to the letter and never received a dime from Linder's or any of the fraudlent companies Linder's hired to distribute the rebate.

Let's file a Class Action Suit.

With all the complaints against Linders regarding their Grocery/Gas Voucher Rebate, there are more than enough of us to start a Class Action Suit against them.

ARE YOU IN? Pls contact me directly if you would like to get something stated. My e-mail is:

charleneinca@yahoo.com

charleneinca@yahoo.com

I am going through the same thing. Can we get enough people to start a class action lawsuit?

View more comments (3)