Purchased a two piece leather sectional sofa/chaise with a 5 year warranty in 2009. Fast forward to 2013, and still under warranty, I called the company(elite Gaurdsman)to report damage to my chaise. They assured me that someone would be contacting me to set up an appointment to view the damage to the furniture. I received a letter in the mail stating that my claim was denied and that I need to review the policy I purchased.

Problem 1. I was sold a leather couch and I know that leather does not bubble and then split open and peel.

2. The refusal of service to my furniture.

Intially I wanted the chaise fixed, now I want all my money back. I am not satisfied with the handling of this.I searched for a leather sectional it was advertised as leather, and was sold something that looks like leather but is absolutely not leather. This was discovered when the surface started peeling.

I do not have confidence in your company and will tell everyone I know and come in contact with in my line of work, not to purchase furniture with your company.

Had an Experience with Linders Furniture?

Comments

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more