Purchased a two piece leather sectional sofa/chaise with a 5 year warranty in 2009. Fast forward to 2013, and still under warranty, I called the company(elite Gaurdsman)to report damage to my chaise. They assured me that someone would be contacting me to set up an appointment to view the damage to the furniture. I received a letter in the mail stating that my claim was denied and that I need to review the policy I purchased.

Problem 1. I was sold a leather couch and I know that leather does not bubble and then split open and peel.

2. The refusal of service to my furniture.

Intially I wanted the chaise fixed, now I want all my money back. I am not satisfied with the handling of this.I searched for a leather sectional it was advertised as leather, and was sold something that looks like leather but is absolutely not leather. This was discovered when the surface started peeling.

I do not have confidence in your company and will tell everyone I know and come in contact with in my line of work, not to purchase furniture with your company.

Had an Experience with Linders Furniture?

Comments